Re: WTB...NIB Lazy Ace Biplane Kit

I just won a Lazy Ace. I am fairly new to R/C but have been advise

that this kit is highly desiragle. It is NIB. I opened it only to chec it's condition and determine its wing span. (76") . It containes letter from chuck Cunningingham, Rec engine .61 , total wing are

1800.

I am debating as to the desirability of selling it, trading it, o keeping as my ultimate airplane project. I could use inputs as to it' value and I will entertain offers.

regards,

fmayes4

-- Fmayes4

----------------------------------------------------------------------- Fmayes42's Profile:

this thread:

Fmayes42

Oh for the love "O" gawd.

Hown in heavens name did you "WIN" a Lazy Ace. I know certainpeople are gonna hate me for this, You have a very valuable Kit. I have been looking for one of these for years. I flew one back in the late 70s and it was a pure joy to fly and wounderful looking in the air. I really do believe its worth quite a bit. I would personally pay a high price for this. If you want to sell it, feel free to contact me at

snipped-for-privacy@cox.net

Or better yet if you just want to build it and fly it conatct me anyway. This kit needs to be built and flown

O.K. all you guys that want to make a buck on this go ahead and kick my butt: at least this guy is being honest: we should do the same !!!!

Denis Winters

Reply to
Denis

RCM plan # 706 from the November 1977 issue.

A few evenings work with a jig/bandsaw and wire bender and you've made your own kit.

DougSter

Reply to
DougSter

Denis, I can't belive you did that. Your a good guy.

fmayes42, I'll give ya $20.00 plus shipping for it. :) mk

Reply to
Storm's Hamburgers