Realflight Question

I have realflight for my Nexstar. Just got a new radio (Futaba 6XAs) and the trainer plug is round not square like what is at the end of the realflight interlink USB cable. How do I get an adapter to get from the square male to a round male trainer attachment?

Bob

Reply to
S. Robert Davidoff

On 5/10/2004 10:21 AM Ted shuffled out of his cave and grunted these great (and sometimes not so great) words of knowledge:

Check at you LHS. If they don't have they should be able to get it in a few days OR check Tower Hobby, they should have it.

Reply to
Ted Campanelli

Tower Hobbies has them for about $10 and parts express shipping charges.

John VB

Reply to
jjvb