Request for buddy

City: Ottawa, Ontario Canada (home near Carling and Kirkwood)

Range: anywhere within 30 minutes

Availability (after April 30th) on weekend (preferrably) on weeknights after 6:30pm

I know ZERO about RC (except for reading). I know something about modelling. I built and flew 3 balsa-frame tissue-covered rubber-powered planes when I was in my teens (now 49).

Please contact me directly via my e-mail address and we can then arrange to meet to talk.

Thank you,

Eric

Reply to
abracadabra

hi eric how about bonzy buddy ??

sorry but i just had to put this

Reply to
steves-place www.bigun.serverbox.org

You might want to start here. There are contacts at this site that you will be able to correspond with.

Gord Schindler MAAC6694

Reply to
Gord Schindler