Spectra ESC/BEC?

I've got a Spectra that 13 or so years old that I'd like to get back in the air. It was set up with one servo turning the motor on and off, battery back for the rvcr and 7-cell nicad for the motor. Well, the batteries have long since died. Since electronics have come a long way since then I thought that a suitable ESC/BEC would allow me to ditch the motor servo and the rcvr battery pack, lightening the overall weight significantly. Actually a simple electronic on/off motor switch would probably be all it needs. Since it was built for a 7 cell with a 25 amp fuse in the motor lead I would need that kind of capability. Any suggestions for that combo?

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry