Ultimate plans?

I'm looking for plans for third scale (70") Ultimate bipe & source of cowl/canopy etc. Most likely our US cousins will know of some :)

Reply to
Paul

Try the Ultimate Biplane Corporation. Dan may be able to scale you a set from the Real Thing:

Or you might want to start with a fiberglass cowl from one of the providers (sorry, I'm drawing a blank on names), then get the plans scaled to fit the cowl.

For more info on the Ultimate, see:

Marty

Reply to
Martin X. Moleski, SJ

For the cowl and pants, you might want to try Stan's FiberTech or Fiberglass Specialties. Sorry, don't have a URL but a Google search will turn them up.

Morris

Reply to
Morris Lee