((( WARNING ))) Pass it on if you have the courage. †

((( WARNING ))) Pass it on if you have the courage. =E2=80=A0

American Soldiers are being killed in Iraq by our own [[[Coverment]]]

9/11 was a inside job, The Iraq War is staged !!!

They need a excuse to stay in Iraq to steal the OIL.

Bush and Cheney are Mass Murderers and agents of the Elite Robber Oil Barons.

It's NOT a WAR on TERROR ! It's a WAR for OIL !

Sometimes the TRUTH is so ugly we do not want to believe it. And sometimes the TRUTH is stranger then fiction! If we do nothing, then we deserve it. Protect your Families.

Form Militia's !!!

" WE MUST RESIST TYRANNY "

Start Calling Our Boys Home from Iraq Right Now !

Our Love Ones are slaughtered for the lack of knowledge !!!

Long Live The Republic. We Must Resist Tyranny.

Sons of Liberty Militia Tim Stine

312 S. Wyomissing Ave. Shillington, Pa. 19607 U.S.A. 610-775-0497 snipped-for-privacy@verizon.net

The revolution has started !!! It's time to start over.

guerrillaresistance_1