WTB: Peppermint Pattie

Every once in a while, I post a Wanted To Buy article. This is one of them.
In the very early eighties, I built and flew a mini pattern model called,
"The Peppermint Pattie". It was a wood and foam kit from a northeastern USA
manufacturer. I would love to obtain another.
Please contact me via email. I offer my incorrect email address of:
snipped-for-privacy@bellsouff.net. To correct the email address so that it works,
please replace the two f's with th.
I'm also in the market for HB engines of the PDP strain. Or an HB .15, which
is not PDP. They do not have to be perfect, or even in running order. Parts
engines are welcome too.
Thanks for reading this article.
Ed Cregger
Reply to
Ed Cregger
Ed-
I have a HB .40 PDP that's been sitting idle for a while, and no plans for an airframe to make a home for it. Needs a new ring, which I have on hand but haven't installed. Any interest in that?
Abel
Reply to
Abel Pranger
Depends upon how much you want for it. I have three already.
Which color is the PDP written in?
Ed Cregger
Reply to
Ed Cregger