Latest threads in ✈ RC aircraft modelsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Prop question for air boat...
I am preparing to construct an air boat to use on water/snow/etc. I have twin 550 Titan motors and an EVX esc from an E-Maxx truck and will use 2 6-cell nicd batteries. I plan to use both motors on...
6
6

JR Schematice
Does any one know or a source (other than Horizon) of JR transmitter schematics? I need to do some fine tuning and a schematic would help. And yes I hold a FCC First Class Radio Operators License plus...
2
2

Automotive primer paint
I have checked the archive on Primer paints and most are quite old. I am looking for information on automotive primers that would be suitable for spray painting balsa models and would be compatable...
2
2

Re: Thinking of starting R/C - electric sailplane
Since you have been thinking about anything a few decades, I suggest the following. You do not need a club to get into r/c sailplanes. You do not need an instructor to learn to fly. You do not need...
6
6

Dick Sarpolus Prime Stick
Does anyone know how to find the company that make this Sarpolus design, the Prime Stick. I was told it was R/C Sports in Carmel, IN, but I can't seem to be able to find it on the internet. Thanks,...
1
1

PAINT and glow fuel.
Any idea of a decent spray paint that is glow-proof from say..Walmart? I just spent a miserable evening stripping and sanding a Stinger .10 because the Krylon paint softened from one day of flying. Mr...
11
11

Bud Nosen Trainer plans
They have a Bud Nosen Tainer on E-Bay. I believe this is the AA laser cut kit. They are out of business now. There has been a lot of talk that the AA kits were not very good. unlike the orginal Bud...
20
20

#%*@ing computer Tx programming
I have a pretty good handle on radio programming, or so I thought. I've used a Futaba 8U Super for several years and just bought a 9C Super (which is much easier to program). I've used the mixing...
12
12

problems flying Syma Sparrow airplane
hi Group, I recently bought my first RC airplane model "Syma remote control plabe Sparrow-8109" It cost about $13 from hobbytron.. They give a base for charging with the instrument. As per the spec,...
3
3

Bass vs Obechi
Hi, I bought a couple of strips each of 1/8" x 3/8" obechi and bass wood today to use as servo bearer reinforcements having got tired of slicing up 1/8" plywood into strips. I didn't buy spruce...
14
14

Where did all the eBay folks go???
I was heavy into buying and selling R/C stuff on eBay about 2 years ago. I'v been away from R/C getting my glider rating. I'm getting back to RC again. I just looked on eBay and there a FRACTION of...
11
11

BP 3D Cap 232 .46 ARF ?
Is the BP 3D Cap 232 .46 a sutable3 plane for a beginner to start with? I know its not ideal but how much harder would it be to learn with than a plane intended to be a trainer?
5
5

Prop Drive Washer for an Old K&B .61?
Good Evening. I have a 1979-vintage K&B .61 (Ringed) engine that I inherited from my late father. I decided to use it in a Bridi Krafty I purchased several months ago. Last week, the engine had a...
2
2

sim cord for the e-flite cp transmitter
Hello, i'm looking for a place to buy a sim cord (to plug your transmitter in the computer, in order to use it with a simulator) for my e-flite blade cp transmitter. Can someone help me, because i...

FA: Blade CP w/extras plus more
Eflite Blade CP with extras: Futaba BR-2000 battery checker: eBay Mobile