2000-2004 Upgrade

I just did my first 04 upgrade 00. I was hoping that it would be smoother than what it was. I told it to install to the same directory as 00 was installed to hoping that way it would upgrade and convert my custom menus and retain my environment settings. It didn't and I am having a heck of a time getting the menu converted. Any suggestions on doing this. Luckily I created a backup of the 00 before hand, so I am now back to 00 running.

Brian

Reply to
Trail Shredder