RE: Acad from DVD

Is there a way to run AutoCAD 2004/2006 from a DVD. My install with all of the support directories. lisps and drawing requires about 4GB and I can include my custom written menus, slides and the stuff from the "Documents and Settings/..". I can burn the entire thing to a DVD but will it run? What needs to be in the registry, if anything. I can point the menu to the correct directories on the DVD and point all of the menu calls to the DVD.

Point is that I do consulting and design in other peoples facilities and I'd like to take my installation of AutoCAD along with me. Most of the computers I work on have and install but with my custom version, I can cut my time by at least a third.

TIA R. Wink

Reply to
R. Wink