Counting objects in ACad 2006LT?

Is there an add-on that would count specific objects in a drawing and return the count? I would like to have all my electrical objects counted for my take-off
sheet. This would save me a lot of time and maybe a missed count or two. TIA
The FILTER command, followed by the LIST command should do it for free.
--

MichaelB
www.michaelbulatovich.ca