2005 Help Files (chm) Take Long Time Loading

Autocad 2005...

If I hit F1 for the Help menu, it takes around 2 minutes before the information is displayed. I initially get the Help shell... but which a White background (until the info is displayed). Very strange as I'm not experiencing this sort of issue for anything else.

If I don't have Autocad running and I go to the HELP folder and double click on the main Autocad Help file (acad161.chm)... same thing... a LONG time to load. And this goes for just all other CHM help files here.

Any thoughts?

Regards,

Mr. B

Reply to