Installing 2005 for the first time

I'd like to install 2005 since the release of SP1.1 but I would like to get some opinions on how others have done it.

Do you uninstall the previous version or update the current installation?

Do you HAVE to install the hotfix with 2005 SP1.1?

Reply to
JF

Take a look at the messages of the subject "New to SW" - you might also benefit from suggestions there.

WT

Reply to
Wayne Tiffany