ADT 2004 Example Drawings of UK Buildings

Hi Guys

We have just upgraded to 2004 ADT and I've been playing with the beast......Currently playing around with roof eaves endcaps to make a traditional eaves detail.

Any UK users out there have examples of domestic houses with bay / curved windows ? and Tudor type elevations ?

I would love to see some examples of other peoples work.

If you have any please email to me at

alan(dot)wooldridge(at)sutton(dot)gov(dot)uk

Thanks

Reply to
Cadalot