autocad electric

I would like to know if autocad electrical does simulation like Pspice from orcad of the circuit? I have been using pspice for a short while but there is not a lot of
components in it like the lm2587 so I need to find another software that has more components ,
thanks ken
I have never seen Autocad electrical but I very much doubt that it would do any simulations.

from