AutoCAD LinkTemplates

I'm trying to design an strategy to get all the drawings with a common template that let me update automatically the old drawings. What i mean is that when you are using templates you only affect the new files, but the old ones doesn't update automatically if the template change.

Can you tell me any kind of resource or web page where i can find a very good guide about templates in a very profesional way?

Reply to
Juan Perez