BASE command value ?

Is there a way to read and use the BASE command value? I'd like to use it to move items to 0,0,0 before redefining the BASE value to
0,0,0..
these blocks were written out of a large drawing and I'd like each file to be set with a common point at 0,0,0.
Thanks,
Chris
I believe it's the INSBASE system variable.
Conny

Thank you.
Any idea as to how I could read that value in LISP or in a script and use it to move something?
thanks you again.

CDT wrote:

(setq ipt (getvar "ISNBASE") opt (getpoint "\nOther point: ") ) (command ".MOVE" sset "" ipt opt)
Is that what you mean?

I think so.
here's what I need to do:
process about 3000 drawing files.
read the INBASE value, move everything in the drawing file to 0,0,0.
basepoint of move being the INBASE value.
ex:
MOVE select objects: ALL
Specify base point or displacement: (use the INBASE value here, ex: 1500,500,0)
Specify second point of displacement or <use first point as displacement>: 0,0,0
can this be done in a script?
Thank you very much,
Chris
Yes. Anything you can do by typing keyboard commands can be done with a script. ___

Thanks Paul...
How could I read the INBASE value in a script for the following:
Specify base point or displacement: (use the INBASE value here, ex: 1500,500,0)
Thanks again
(getvar "insbase") ___