bloks

Hi,

It's been a view years when I last did some ACAD drawing. I need to export all the blocks outoff a dwg.

And I forgot how this is done....

please help

Reply to
mickey

What version?

Reply to
Michael Bulatovich

2004
Reply to
mickey

This is my lisp program for export blocks...

(defun C:ESBLO () (setvar "CMDECHO" 1) (setq gru(ssget) index 0 indexx 0 ) (repeat (sslength gru) (if (= (cdr(assoc 0 (entget (ssname gru index)))) "INSERT") (progn (setq name(cdr(assoc 2 (entget (ssname gru index))))) (command "WBLOCK" name "=") (setq indexx(1+ indexx)) ) ) (setq index(1+ index)) ) (princ "\nFound ")(princ indexx)(princ " blocks")(princ) )

Max

ha scritto nel messaggio news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...

Reply to
Max

If they are going into another drawing, doesn't your "design center" or whatever they're calling that thing do this easily enough? The command is ADCENTER I think.....

Reply to
Michael Bulatovich