Can extrusions be removed?

Besides using the Windows shortcut key Ctrl+Z immediately after
extruding an object, is there a way to undo an extrusion?
I guess the answer applies to most AutoCAD products. Specifically,
I'm talking about Autosketch.
Thanks.
Reply to
John Doe
Hi John D. In plain AutoCad you can make a SECTION normal to the extrusion direction to recover you initial contour and then erase the extrusion. Depending on how you choose your section angle, you can produce for instance an ellipse from a cylinder.
good luck & grtz, Erik
Reply to
E. Wijbrandts
If the extrusion is in the Z axis, and if I remember correctly, I believe that FLATTEN (an EXPRESS TOOL) will work.
Reply to
Bill DeShawn