Can extrusions be removed?

Besides using the Windows shortcut key Ctrl+Z immediately after extruding an object, is there a way to undo an extrusion?
I guess the answer applies to most AutoCAD products. Specifically, I'm talking about Autosketch.
Thanks.

Hi John D. In plain AutoCad you can make a SECTION normal to the extrusion direction to recover you initial contour and then erase the extrusion. Depending on how you choose your section angle, you can produce for instance an ellipse from a cylinder.
good luck & grtz, Erik

If the extrusion is in the Z axis, and if I remember correctly, I believe that FLATTEN (an EXPRESS TOOL) will work.