Conducting survey of MS Office users for school research project

Hi All!
I'm conducting a survey for my college research project and need responses. It's for MS office users and I need as much of a response as possible.
Under the name question, just put your first name and your last initial. I just need it as a separate identifier. If you have a handle that you use in the newsgroup, feel free to use that, too. There is no personal information asked for.
Here's the link: http://www.summitcadd.com/ms_word_survey.htm Thanks,
John