DesignCAD batck export??

Hi, is it possible to do some automated batch export from DesignCAD. We have +10.000 files, which we want to export to either dxf or dwg, for
import into AutoCAD 2006.
--
Best regards

Lars

Hello Lars,
Yes, you can batch convert DesignCAD files in dxf or dwg format. We can provide these services at a very reasonable rate if the files are in v5.0 or below.
Hope this helps!
Eric

Hi Eric, it is the newest (DesignCAD 3D Max 16). What is the rate, and is it a basic DesignCAD function, or is it with some tools you have developed?
--
Best regards

Lars

Ups, I forgot to mention that it is 12.000 files we wish to export to dwg or dxf. Maybe then you can give a more precise answer of price?
--
Best regards

Lars

Hi Lars, We only have the DOS version of DesignCAD v5.0 and it came with a utility to batch convert one file type to another, we can select as many files as we need to and let the conversion software takeover and do the converting. You can email me a file or two and I will see if we can convert the new version to dxf or dwg. We charge conversions by the hour and the rate for this is $25.00 hr.
Thanks!
Eric

Hoi, The dos version will not convert to Autocad 2006 compatible format. It will convert to dxf Autocad V13 maximum. You can convert in DC V16 direct to Autocad V2006 dwg or dxf regards

snipped-for-privacy@quicknet.nl says...

Nice, but is there also batch export? As mentioned we have 12.000 designcad files which we want to export to dwg or dxf
--
Best regards

Lars

Download the trial workable version and see yourself. Easy!!!!!!!!!!!!!
says...

snipped-for-privacy@quicknet.nl says...

Then enlighten me! We downloaded DesignCAD 3D MAX R16 trial, and this version only have batch import, not export. At least we didn't find that.
--
Best regards

Lars