Dimension question

Is there a way I can set up the Radius dimension tool so that it does not add the centerlines? On a drawing with many fillet radii all those centerlines add up to a lot of clutter. I am using Acad 2005. Thanks.

Reply to
John Webb

just make them so small they are not visible

Reply to
longshot

Just go to dimension - style - modify - lines and arrows - change `centre marks for circle' to 0

or just type in DIMCEN and 0

Reply to
Capt. Flack

'Format' 'Dimension' 'Radial' 'Geometry' set 'Center Mark' to 'None'. That's in R14. Must be something similar in later versions.

Reply to
Brian Salt