DWFWriter help.

Does anyone have a method of forcing Autodesk's DWFWriter
(printer driver) to always use the same file name?
The company I work for would like to put a demo of one of
our products on their Web site and we need a method of
automatically generating the drawings in a Web friendly
format.
We can use PDF, but the powers at be would like to generate
DWF files because of their smaller size and support for CAD
layers.
TIA.
Reply to
Bill Cochell