DWFWriter help.

Does anyone have a method of forcing Autodesk's DWFWriter (printer driver) to always use the same file name?
The company I work for would like to put a demo of one of
our products on their Web site and we need a method of automatically generating the drawings in a Web friendly format.
We can use PDF, but the powers at be would like to generate DWF files because of their smaller size and support for CAD layers.
TIA.
--
Bill Cochell

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed