DWFWriter help.

Does anyone have a method of forcing Autodesk's DWFWriter (printer driver) to always use the same file name?

The company I work for would like to put a demo of one of our products on their Web site and we need a method of automatically generating the drawings in a Web friendly format.

We can use PDF, but the powers at be would like to generate DWF files because of their smaller size and support for CAD layers.

TIA.

Reply to
Bill Cochell