Free 3D solid model for a simple sailboat

AutoCAD is not a good program for designing boat hulls
but I've managed to make a 3D solid model for a simple
sailboat hull (as well as keel, mast, sails, etc.) so I think
I should share it with everyone.

meow
HiHo; Try Rino from mcneel.com
Reply to
bestafor
Thanks bestafor. I've heard a lot of good things about Rhino and the price is very reasonable even with Flemingo. But I'm just working on boat interiors so there's no need to buy (or learn) anything else at this time.
"bestafor" wrote:
Reply to
meow