Free 3D solid model for a simple sailboat

AutoCAD is not a good program for designing boat hulls but I've managed to make a 3D solid model for a simple sailboat hull (as well as keel, mast, sails, etc.) so I think
I should share it with everyone.
http://hull3d.tripod.com
HiHo; Try Rino from mcneel.com

Thanks bestafor. I've heard a lot of good things about Rhino and the price is very reasonable even with Flemingo. But I'm just working on boat interiors so there's no need to buy (or learn) anything else at this time.