ANNOTATION LAYER NAMING?

When you make a "note" or "text" or "annotation" layer do you group it
with the type of plan it will be in? For example would you name your
"text,note, anno" layers A-RCP-ANNO, A-SITE-ANNO and A-ELECT-ANNO
etc.... So they are grouped with each type of plan they are in... or do
you prefer all the annotation layers to be grouped together in layer
manager example A-ANNO-RCP, A-ANNO-SITE, A-ANNO-ELECT.
please state your preference and why.
Thanks
Reply to
fujka
Take a look at AIA CAD Layer Format at the link following:

S. Scalise
To me layering is primarily about controlling visibility. The situation where I want to display a group of layers WITH the annotation related to them is far more frequent than that where I want to see ALL the annotation on a drawing or not, so I use the first hierarchical approach. Of course, with the right wildcards, either will work, so we're not talking about very serious differences of opinion on this matter.
Reply to
Michael Bulatovich