ANNOTATION LAYER NAMING?

When you make a "note" or "text" or "annotation" layer do you group it with the type of plan it will be in? For example would you name your
"text,note, anno" layers A-RCP-ANNO, A-SITE-ANNO and A-ELECT-ANNO etc.... So they are grouped with each type of plan they are in... or do you prefer all the annotation layers to be grouped together in layer manager example A-ANNO-RCP, A-ANNO-SITE, A-ANNO-ELECT.
please state your preference and why. Thanks
Take a look at AIA CAD Layer Format at the link following: http://www.slcc.edu/tech/techsp/arch/courses/Arch2510/CAD_Stds/layrstnd.htm

To me layering is primarily about controlling visibility. The situation where I want to display a group of layers WITH the annotation related to them is far more frequent than that where I want to see ALL the annotation on a drawing or not, so I use the first hierarchical approach. Of course, with the right wildcards, either will work, so we're not talking about very serious differences of opinion on this matter.
--

MichaelB
www.michaelbulatovich.ca