SW 2003 & scale

Hello folks,

I've some simple question: I've got a SW 2003 and 3D model, but it is too large for me. Is in SW any SCALE command/function etc (like AutoCAD SCALE function, where I can select all lines and input reference) to rescale all solid model ?

Thx for all replies ....... [I hope :) ]

Reply to
Graff

Insert/Feature/Scale

..

Graff wrote:

large for me. Is in SW any SCALE command/function etc (like AutoCAD SCALE function, where I can select all lines and input reference) to rescale all solid model ?

Reply to
Paul Salvador

UGF1bCBuYXBpc2GzKGEpOg0KDQo+IEluc2VydC9GZWF0dXJlL1NjYWxlDQoNCj4gLi4NCgs6 KSkgZG9uZS4gdGh4IGZvciBoZWxwLg0KDQotLSANCkJlc3QgcmVnYXJkcywNCkdyYWZmIFtQ TF0NCg==

Reply to
Graff