hatch patterns for wood.

Anyone got any good 1s they can email me? I've found a few on the net but I'm not impressed tbh, they will be used mainly for interior design so have
got to look pretty good :).
thanks alot in advance
snipped-for-privacy@blueyonder.co.uk
Wood grain? Wood end? Wood flooring?

All :)
There are a few on my site.
--

MichaelB
www.michaelbulatovich.ca

ye i got them a while ago, no disrespect but they aren't that good :S
I don't mean to offend, honest :)
Wow!

When you find something better, you'll post them?
--

MichaelB
www.michaelbulatovich.ca

snds like u took offence, ah well, if i find better i will post them.

No offense taken. I haven't designed one of those patterns. They are all found items. Post what you find.

Did you have any luck finding something?
--

MichaelB
www.michaelbulatovich.ca
Michael Bulatovich wrote:

nah I gave up after a while, found some nice silouettes of people tho, for my elevs & sections :)
http://search.barnesandnoble.com/booksearch/results.asp?WRD=how+to+win++friends+and+influrence+people&z=y&cds2Pid 81

http://search.barnesandnoble.com/booksearch/results.asp?WRD=how+to+win++friends+and+influrence+people&z=y&cds2Pid 81
im not here to win friends.
if i think somethings not very good do i not have the right to say so?

Of course you do. You can say whatever you like. I think George's humorous point is that what you say affects how you get on with people. If you haven't read the book, I'd say it was worth the time, not because of what you said. Just because it is a pop-culture icon.
--

MichaelB
www.michaelbulatovich.ca