hatch patterns for wood.

Anyone got any good 1s they can email me? I've found a few on the net but I'm not impressed tbh, they will be used mainly for interior design so have got to look pretty good :).

thanks alot in advance

snipped-for-privacy@blueyonder.co.uk

Reply to
Remo Shiva

Wood grain? Wood end? Wood flooring?

Reply to
George P

There are a few on my site.

Reply to
Michael Bulatovich

All :)

Reply to
Remo Shiva

ye i got them a while ago, no disrespect but they aren't that good :S

I don't mean to offend, honest :)

Reply to
Remo Shiva

Wow!

Reply to
George P

When you find something better, you'll post them?

Reply to
Michael Bulatovich

George P

im not here to win friends.

if i think somethings not very good do i not have the right to say so?

Reply to
Remo Shiva

snds like u took offence, ah well, if i find better i will post them.

Reply to
Remo Shiva

No offense taken. I haven't designed one of those patterns. They are all found items. Post what you find.

Reply to
Michael Bulatovich

Of course you do. You can say whatever you like. I think George's humorous point is that what you say affects how you get on with people. If you haven't read the book, I'd say it was worth the time, not because of what you said. Just because it is a pop-culture icon.

Reply to
Michael Bulatovich

Did you have any luck finding something?

Reply to
Michael Bulatovich

nah I gave up after a while, found some nice silouettes of people tho, for my elevs & sections :)

Reply to
Remo Shiva