Curtis JN-4

Hi all,

I've sent requests to a few sites I've found on the net net and have had had zero responses. Where can I find a good set of plans for a Jenny?

I'd like to build something in the six to seven foot wingspan range.

Thanks in advance,

Geezer geezer51 AT verizon DOT net

(aka: Dan)

Reply to
Geezer

Contact Proctor --

look at one built from their kit --
scroll down a few models.

Cheers -- Lyman

"On so-called global warming or climate change, let us not scare ourselves with catastrophic forecasts, or use them to defend and promote irrational interventions in human lives."

Reply to
Lyman Slack

Dick Watz was a designer and owner of Aerodrome Models (which is no longer in business) and had designed a JN-4 with about a 5 ft wingspan. It had a novel construction method that featured a way to remove the top and bottom wing including the flying wires as one unit. Mr Watz writes the Watz Scale column for R/C Report magazine and probably could still supply you with a set of plans that, with his permission, you could have enlarged to make the size aircraft you're looking for. You can email him at snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

Good luck,

Harry

Reply to
Harry Kolomyjec

Harry, Lyman,

Thanks for the leads! I'll check them out.

Geezer

Reply to
Geezer