How good is Revit compared to Auto - Cad ???

Dear All,

Hi, I am a newbie in Revit and how do you do ?

I have just spent some $$$ learning autocad 2007

I would like to consider spending some $$$ doing revit too.

I would like to ask some questions :-

  1. will revit take over autocad 2007 as the main application of choice for drafters, architechs ?
  2. is the majority of the market share of drafting software taken by Autocad ?
  3. are there more autocad jobs or are there more revit software ?
  4. are revit jobs more higher in pay then autocad ?

Regards

FunkyCat Spangky

Reply to
FunkyCat Spangky