Missing customized Toolbars in ACAD

Does anyone know how to retrieve customized Toolbars. The customized menu group was loaded through menuload, but no toolbars appeared. I went into
the customized Toolbars settings and selected the Toolbars tab and selected the Menu group that I wanted and nothing appeared under the toolbars. Please advise.
Thanks in advance.....