Modifying Label Template Breaking Link to Access Table

Hello All,

Noobie with AutoCAD 2007 and AutoCAD in general, so here is a last ditch effort to correct a problem I have with a legacy file that I inhereted several months ago.

The file contains objects that are linked to an Access table through an ODBC connection. We have a label template that displays data associated to objects on the file.

Whenever I modify the Label Template to include new data fields and then reload labels, I lose all connection to the db and the label displays the field names.

This happens with all the files I have. I know it is probably something simple that I am missing...

Any help would be great.

JB

Reply to
James Bell