orbit help?

starting yesterday my 3d orbit command has not been working like it used to, it will spin the screen like it always did but when i get to the desired rotation and let off the mouse button, it goes right back to the flat view i started with like self centered. Has this ever happened to anyone else? I assume i changed a setting inadvertantly. can anyone help? thanks!

Rob

Reply to
Longshot