newby. Printing multiple pages

Ive an A0 drawing that I want to print off onto 4 * A2 sheets. Im sorry, I cant find help in the files to do this. How do I do this in autocad 2002 please?

CheshireCat wrote:

I think I would try doing it by using window option to print each corner, saving each to a 'page setup'.
Acad does not have an 'easy' way to do this, as most have large-format plotting devices.
Draw rectangles A2 size. Place them on the Defpoints layer. Put 4 onto the drawing and use them as the plot window. The rectangle will not plot, being on the Defpoints layer.
snipped-for-privacy@spam.com (CheshireCat) wrote:

I solved my problem by changing the drawing limits option for each sheet. Cheers for your help