Multiple sheet drawing doesn't update all views!

I have a drawing that has 8 sheets, when I open the model and the drawing at
the same time they don't update all the sheets, there fore whe I print the
drawings they print sheets withcrossedout drwawing views.
Is there a solution to this problem? If so what is it please?
Reply to
Pete
Check under tools>options and see if "allow auto-update when opening drawings" is checked.
Richard
Reply to
Richard Doyle
Sorry - should be tools>options>drawings
Reply to
Richard Doyle
Yes, I have made sure this is checked! Any other solutions?
Reply to
Pete
Check the particular document. Right click on the top of the Feature manager and see if "Automatic View Update" is de-selected. I think it can be document specific.
Richard
Reply to
Richard Doyle
I am now at work, did what you said, "Right click on the top of the Feature manager
Works now, I really appreciate your help, if not I would have had to redo the drawing! Thanks again!
Reply to
Pete
This advice was awesome. My drawing template didn't have this selected so all my new drawings were jacked. Thanks.
Reply to
pope