Multiple sheet drawing doesn't update all views!

I have a drawing that has 8 sheets, when I open the model and the drawing at the same time they don't update all the sheets, there fore whe I print the drawings they print sheets withcrossedout drwawing views. Is there a solution to this problem? If so what is it please?

Reply to
Pete

Check under tools>options and see if "allow auto-update when opening drawings" is checked.

Richard

Reply to
Richard Doyle

Sorry - should be tools>options>drawings

Reply to
Richard Doyle

Yes, I have made sure this is checked! Any other solutions?

Reply to
Pete

Check the particular document. Right click on the top of the Feature manager and see if "Automatic View Update" is de-selected. I think it can be document specific.

Richard

Reply to
Richard Doyle

I am now at work, did what you said, "Right click on the top of the Feature manager

Works now, I really appreciate your help, if not I would have had to redo the drawing! Thanks again!

Reply to
Pete

This advice was awesome. My drawing template didn't have this selected so all my new drawings were jacked. Thanks.

Reply to
pope