Parallel ploter to USB

Hello there:
I want to use my HP plotter which connects using a parallel port to my computers that only have USB ports.
I have seen some in the Internet that range from $10 and up but I would like to get one that does the job well;
is there any adapter you advice for this purpose?
I use Autocad 2008 and my plotting is usually 24" by 36".
Thank you for your help.
Kathy
I just looked on Amazon.com, and there are about a dozen or so USB to Parallel Printer Adapters to choose from... my guess is any of them would work for what you want to do..
Question is, are there drivers for plotter that will work with whatever OS you're using...
Martin