PDF Problems

I don't remember when, (a while back), I started having trouble printing to Acrobat 5. If there's a bitmap in my dwg, like my stamp and sig, they are
printing "mirrored" in the Y, and so are not of much use. If I mirror them in the dwg, they look fine in the pdf. I tried tinkering with a bunch of settings in Acrobat without success.
Anyone have a fix for this?
--

MichaelB
www.michaelbulatovich.ca
I don't remember when, (a while back), I started having trouble printing to Acrobat 5. If there's a bitmap in my dwg, like my stamp and sig, they are printing "mirrored" in the Y, and so are not of much use. If I mirror them in the dwg, they look fine in the pdf. I tried tinkering with a bunch of settings in Acrobat without success.
Anyone have a fix for this? --
MichaelB www.michaelbulatovich.ca
Are you plotting upside down? I have an Excel file in a drawing and when I print upside down, my normal print setting for the sheet number to come out first, the Excel file prints upside down. Chuck

No. Only the bitmaps are reversed.
--

MichaelB
www.michaelbulatovich.ca

In a previous post Michael Bulatovich wrote...

Acrobat 5 is a piece of junk and had lots of problems. Upgrade to Acrobat 7 Professional and the PDF problems should disappear.
BTW, I made a stamp and sig in Acrobat and paste them into the PDF, then make the PDF as a "Print Only". Using this procedure it's possible to have the PDF be in black & white (from your cad program) and have the Stamp and Sig be in color. Print the PDF to a color printer and you have a b&w print with stamp & sig in color.
--
Bob Morrison, PE, SE
R L Morrison Engineering Co

MichaelB
www.michaelbulatovich.ca
I had a quick look at my settings and saw in distiller temp pc3 file in the advanced options (postScript Options) the mirrored output is set to: no.
Is yours set the same too?
Acrobat 5 is a piece of junk and had lots of problems.&nbsp; Upgrade to Acrobat<BR>&gt; 7 Professional and the PDF problems should disappear.<BR><BR></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>
------=