PLINE not apperaing as a solid line

When I draw a PLINE , its is showing up not as a solid line, like if HIDE command was on, but its not. I also use REGEN and it stays the same. How can I make PLINE appear as a solid line again?

Reply to
jmex

Is it being hidden by something else? Is its linetype something other than CONTINUOUS? What version are you using? Ever heard of SHADEMODE?

Reply to
Michael Bulatovich