PLINE not apperaing as a solid line

When I draw a PLINE , its is showing up not as a solid line, like if HIDE command was on, but its not. I also use REGEN and it stays the
same. How can I make PLINE appear as a solid line again?
Is it being hidden by something else? Is its linetype something other than CONTINUOUS? What version are you using? Ever heard of SHADEMODE?
--

MichaelB
www.michaelbulatovich.ca