Rotated Dimensions

Platform ADT 3.3 Using the same dimension styles that have been in use for 3 years, linear dimensions are suddenly rotated 180 degrees. Additionally the mtext leader
annotations end up at 270 degrees. What varialbles or settings should be looked into to correct the problem?
Thanks
Have you checked your UCS? Is your UCSICON off?
--

MichaelB
www.michaelbulatovich.ca

That will do what you describe. The behavior of dimensions, including their annotation, is relative to the current UCS. If they change the UCS to show the Y axis pointing up and the X axis pointing right, they will have the behavior they expect.
--

MichaelB
www.michaelbulatovich.ca