xref irregularity

I had this happen a few years ago but forgot why and the fix. I'm doing some as-built drawings. There is an xref'd map. When it loads a large part
of the screen is covered with a white shape orginating from the insertion point. If I do a redraw it changes shape but is still there. I made sure the elevations were set to 0 and thickness set to 0. I still see the irregularity. Any ideas? xAxis
I had this happen a few years ago but forgot why and the fix. I'm doing some as-built drawings. There is an xref'd map. When it loads a large part of the screen is covered with a white shape orginating from the insertion point. If I do a redraw it changes shape but is still there. I made sure the elevations were set to 0 and thickness set to 0. I still see the irregularity. Any ideas? xAxis
xAxis wrote:

WAG
pdmode related?

Nope, tried PDmode 1 and it didn't make a difference. xAxis
"ddptype",,, ensure no point type is picked.

I tried ddptype and it changed shape but still fills half of my screen. Amazing isn't it. xaxis