Re: Need lisp, please help

There's a lisp on my site called "howhi" that labels the y value of a picked
point with a leader. It could easily be adapted to do what you want.
MichaelB

I've got a problem, i have one very boring job
> and i need one lisp for autocad to help me out.
>
> The lisp should write coordinates of a point when i click on that point,
> but not in the command line like "ID point",
> It should write it near the point on a drawing.
>
> I saw something like that once but it was a long time ago.
>
> Thanks in advance !

Reply to
Michael Bulatovich
Sorry. I too am a bit busy these days.
MichaelB

Michael Bulatovich
HiHo; How about "Dim", "Ordinate"
Reply to
bestafor
No, that was HowHi ; ) ...but seriously folks... I've never found a way to use it in my (architectural) work. Do you?
Reply to
Michael Bulatovich