Re: Need lisp, please help

There's a lisp on my site called "howhi" that labels the y value of a picked point with a leader. It could easily be adapted to do what you want.

MichaelB

I've got a problem, i have one very boring job > and i need one lisp for autocad to help me out. > > The lisp should write coordinates of a point when i click on that point, > but not in the command line like "ID point", > It should write it near the point on a drawing. > > I saw something like that once but it was a long time ago. > > Thanks in advance ! > >
Reply to
Michael Bulatovich

Sorry. I too am a bit busy these days.

MichaelB

Michael Bulatovich

HiHo; How about "Dim", "Ordinate"

Reply to
bestafor

No, that was HowHi ; ) ...but seriously folks... I've never found a way to use it in my (architectural) work. Do you?

Reply to
Michael Bulatovich