Latest threads in AutoCAD discussionsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Les modes de sélection AutoCAD
Un tutorial sur les modes de s=E9lection dans AutoCAD:

How to place dimensions?
Where do you place your dimensions? Until a while ago I've been placing the dimensions in model space on a separate layer but meanwhile I've started placing them on the layout in paper space. I...

Draw Order
Is there a way of stabilizing Draw Order in Acad LT 2011? It is jumping around all over the place wasting a huge amount of my time. I set it up correctly and then have to do it all again after 5...
2
2

Create your own CAD blog in french
Create your own CAD blog in french in 10 seconds on Tout sur la CAO

Create extruded 3D solids in FME
Hi, I'm trying to create extruded 3D AutoCAD solids from a table of data containing coordinates and level information. Using the 3DPointReplacer, Bufferer and Extruder, I am able to create 3D mesh...

The impossible triangle in FreeWheel
The object you will see is a DWF file produced from a DWG file and a texture. It shows the capacity of FreeWheel from Autodesk to display a 3D model in a browser without any plugin. You can see it...

drop-down missing
Why would a drop-down menu suddenly not show up? When I go into tools>customize>interface the menu cui is loaded. The only way I've found to get the menu back is to do a menuload and unload the menu...

Write Protect
What's the best way to send a drawing to someone so they cannot edit it? I know about PDF but some companies want dwg. Thanks Rudy
4
4

AutoCAD est sur le Mac, c'est officiel!
Un forum sp=E9cifique =E0 AutoCAD sur le Mac a =E9t=E9 cr=E9=E9: Add more credibility to your site - get a premium domain today. Straight-forward shopping experience.
1
1

Custom Home Plans
New custom House plans, working drawings, no bull or games I can do your plans very reasonable. Contact me for more information

New Home Plans
New custom House plans, working drawings, no bull or games I can do your plans very reasonable. Contact me for more information

AutoCAD 2008 with Windows 7 > Every Drawing Opens a New Session
Hi All, I am using Inventor 2008 and recently switched over to Windows 7 from XP. The problem I'm having is this, when I double click a dwg from explorer, Inventor launches instead of AutoCAD. No...
5
5

AutoCad 2006 in Virtual XP mode (Win 7)
Hi Does anyone have any experience with using AutoCAD with Win 7 in XP mode. It seems to run very slowly , leaves trails on the cursor and reacts slowly to commands. I wondered if there may be ways of...
2
2

Autocad Skectbook Pro
does anyone know how to move an entire selection of layers in Autocad Sletchbook Pro 10 whenever I select a bunch of layers and try to move them all at once, only the stuff on the curret layer moves

Sketchbook Background TEmplates
Does anyone know where to download any Sketchbook Pro 10 background templates...... according to the help file they should be at the Skecthbook web site but I have not found any.... I"m looking for...
1
1