OT: Is it Ebay or Norton that is broken?

I tried to cruise Ebay this morning and all of a sudden, Norton tells me that is blocked a "Risk" and so I can't sort a search anymore. Any click I make on Ebay gets me a similar message from Norton. Is it Ebay that mada a change or is it Symantec (Norton)?

Pete Stanaitis

----------------------

Reply to
spaco

It is ALWAYS Norton.

Mike Graf

Reply to
CGraf

I know what you mean. The latest version plugged up my serail interface to my solar panel data acquistion unit. It took me 2 weeks to figure it out, since I wouldn't pay $20 to get them to help fix their own problem. Other than that, though, this new version seems to be more "user friendly". They even have a processor use meter on their main screen to "prove" that they aren't a cycle hog any more.

FYI: The EBay problem went away by about 5PM. I did nothing to make it get better.

Pete Stanaitis

CGraf wrote:

Reply to
spaco

Peter, I got rid of Norton in 1997. That's right 11 years ago! It was junk then :) I would turn it off and your ebay should come back up. Or go into the settings for norton and allow ebay.

Reply to
Mitch Dickson