Package cart as work station

Here's an idea that I have been using for a couple of years to give myself a place for tools when the workshop I am attending has none where
I need it:
http://www.spaco.org/PortableWorkStation/PortableWorkStation.htm
Pete Stanaitis
that's a great idea pete ! i've used one of those hand trucks in a horizontal position. i bent the handle to a 45 degree angle , put a shelf across the base for my 110 V mig welder. a small winch strap holds it there, and made a (basket) to carry the mix gas bottle at about a 30 degree angle. the bottom of the basket serves as a foot pad. side cleats hold the ground wire and a ring to put mig gun nozzle through. have fun, mark