Acu Saw - Clear View and Work Stop

Yeah, stick your finger in it.

Reply to
John R. Carroll

Well, you'd have to be *in* the machine to do that, so at that point I'd probably be more worried about a 40hp spindle chasing me around at

2362ipm!

I was messing around today with a 3 inch Mitsubishi BXD cutter, at

15,000rpm and 1100ipm. I don't know if that spin window would be too thrilled with the 75,000 .015 thick chips hitting it at 120mph from point blank range every 60 seconds.
Reply to
Joe788