CNC Training - For Real! (I hope)

Without Actual examples of someone lying... Can you give them? Wouldn't that be considerd Libel?

So, do you have an example, or is it Libel?

And don't forget the DEADLY single google star!

Reply to
Half-Nutz

all snipped!

Jon,

Can you log in under about four names and give me some DEADLY single google stars? I know you can!

I'll wait!

Thanks Buddy!

Reply to
Half-Nutz

Heck in the Ultrasonic industry, its not that uncommon to sign a non- compete disclosure for 1-3 yr or so, after leaving for whatever reason. Allot of independent mfr's have started up their own business after learning the "ropes". Its basically a scare tactic anyway. I just jumped ships the begining of this year & nothing was perused, besides a friendly phone between the VP's, saying lets not try to make this a habit.

Reply to
cncmillgil

Not long, I hope. But I can learn something about a person by assigning toilet cleaning, at least for a little while. I often tell people that if you clean the toilet well and quickly, then I'll be able to give you other things to do that are more interesting and valuable. But if you're too lazy to clean a toilet, or you think it's beneath you, or whatever, then how can I move you up to something that might actually matter if you get it wrong?

KG

Reply to
Kirk Gordon

For those who are willing to take a look, the company can be pretty glamourous. First thing you see when you walk in the front door is a generous open area of granite floors and mahogany furniture, a whole wall of glass and brass display case with a mixture of parts that we make, racing trophies, and the company owner's helmet. On the other side of the reception desk is a vintage F1 race car ('68 Brabham, if anybody's interested), gleaming red, perfectly restored, looking like it wants to rev and go at any second. And that's just the lobby!

The shop looks like a laboratory. Gary Lucas spent a half hour walking around with me, then remarked to the group that he never saw a chip, even though he knew they had to be there because all the machines were running.

Then there's the work. It's good stuff - aluminum, stainless, titanium, Peek, Vespel. No cast iron or steel. And intricate parts that ought to impress anyone who knows what he's looking at.

I agree that we need to make all this visible, and draw people any way we can. We're working on that.

KG

Reply to
Kirk Gordon

"We're obsessed with crap"

This should help to make the truth about both you and the owner more "visible".

Jon Banquer San Diego, CA

Reply to
jon_banquer

...says the guy in the faux "machine shop", running worn out, tool throwing junk, to the guy in the 30,000 square foot laboratory with a dozen new Integrexes, and 15+ other advanced machines that aren't even

5 years old. Did you know Kirk's shop doesn't have a single 3 axis machine in it? How many three axis VMCs do you have in that faux shop, Jon? How many 4/5/6/7 axis machines does the faux shop have?
Reply to
Joe788