Compression Float Collets?

Good afternoon,
I'm happy to say Teranews is finally back up and running and I can access the newsgroup again.
I'm curious if there is such a thing as a compression float ER style collet.
...Or any style collet for that matter.
I'm trying to perform a multiple hole thread chasing operation and while I can find tension float ER collets (they pull out), I don't think anyone makes a compression style (pushes in).
If you know of any such collets or even small diameter chucks, I'd be very interested in knowing about them.
Thanks for any help you can offer and don't feed the trolls. Political or otherwise. They're killing this group.
Regards, Joe Agro, Jr. (800) 871-5022 x113 01.908.542.0244 Flagship Site: http://www.Drill-HQ.com Automatic / Pneumatic Drills: http://www.AutoDrill.com Multiple Spindle Drills: http://www.Multi-Drill.com Production Tapping: http://Production-Tapping-Equipment.com / VIDEOS:
http://www.youtube.com/user/AutoDrill
FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/AutoDrill TWITTER: http://twitter.com/AutoDrill
V8013-R