Need cover for a RS232 port

I want to relocate the RS232 port on my lathe. I would like to put on a hinged cover like the one on my mill. I do not want to buy a Fanuc
part. Where would I find something like this. Looked at some of the electronic supplies and came up with nothing. What would be the proper name to seach for?
Remove 333 to reply. Randy

If you want to relocate the D-Sub connector assembly and door then remove it and cover the old hole by making or buying a patch panel cover, then cut a new home for the assembly and install.
Or you could buy and install an inexpensive weatherproof D-Sub Connector, cover and add a lanyard if needs be.
http://tinyurl.com/4yfm8by http://tinyurl.com/3v8stp2