Does know someone haw to set C.A.P on Fanuc 11M

I'm trying to improve my machine i operate right now, but is useful if someone know haw to set CAP on fanuc11M, i'm trying to search on web, but no result.

Reply to
Mihai Szabo

it sux. Best to learn gcode. Using absolute and incrimental, with loops, r values, etc... is better since your going to have to type in numbers on the cap anyway.

Nobody uses that stuff, and I dont think anyone ever has. fap and cap is pretty cool, but so outdated and stuck to the controller most of the time its worthless.

Get really good with gcode and then you got something valuable.

Reply to
vinny

Urban dictionary says its a word for m*********on, or the sound made during m*********on. lol its true.

to some it means fortran assembly program.

On fanuc, Feature some shit programming

Reply to
vinny