FA: Lathe Tooling

I've just got the opportunity to ebay off a bunch of stuff from a company that is closing up. There is a TON of brand new tool holders. Right now the only thing I've pulled out of the boxes and put up is a boring bar, but there will probably be about 200 auctions more. The stuff would probably benifit someone with a CNC more than a lathe because of the size and style. I am starting most auctions at $1. Here's the first one:

is some pretty cool heavy duty stuff that will be going and like I said most of it brand new! Thanks for looking.

Russ

Awesomewiz

Have you got an inventory list?

Reply to
alphonso

Yeah, kind of. It just lists part numbers and brands. So it's kind of hard to tell exactly what it is. I'll see if I can convert it to a text file and post it. Are you looking for particular items. There is some quick change tooling in there too. Russ

Reply to
Awesomewiz

I'm always looking for stuff. It seems like I am forever needing some tool that I don't have.

A list with brands and part numbers would be a nice start.

Reply to
alphonso

Ok, here's a list of the boring bars. That may or may not come up depending on sales off ebay.

202.125O.O6O2 BORING BAR HORN A16-MCLNR4 BORING BAR KENNAMETAL A16MCLNR4NA8_A BORING BAR ANTECH A16MCLNR4NA8_B BORING BAR ANTECH A16MCLNR4NH7_A BORING BAR ANTECH A16MCLNR4NH7_B BORING BAR ANTECH A16MTFNL3 BORING BAR KENNAMETAL A16-NER3 BORING BAR KENNAMETAL A16TMTFNR3NF9 BORING BAR RTW A16TMTFNR3NG0 BORING BAR WALTER A20UMTFNR3 BORING BAR RTW A20UMTFNR3_A BORING BAR RTW A20UMTFNR3_B BORING BAR RTW A20UMTFNR3_C BORING BAR RTW A20UMTFNR3_D BORING BAR RTW A20U-MTFNR3NF9 BORING BAR RTW A24MTFNR3NL8 BORING BAR KENNAMETAL A24MWLNL4NK7 BORING BAR ANTECH A24U-MTFNR3 BORING BAR RTW A24UMTFNR3NH9 BORING BAR RTW A28CTFPR4ND0 BORING BAR KENNAMETAL C10-STFPL2K95N BORING BAR TUNGOLOY CHT72741-A_A BORING BAR INTERSTATE CHT72741-A_B BORING BAR INTERSTATE CSTJOL-102_A BORING BAR ANTECH CSTJOR-102_B BORING BAR ANTECH CSTJOL-102_C BORING BAR ANTECH CSTJOL-102_D BORING BAR ANTECH CSTJOL-102_E BORING BAR ANTECH CSTJOL-102_F BORING BAR ANTECH CSTJOL-102_G BORING BAR ANTECH CSTJOL-102_H BORING BAR ANTECH MDJNR164DNI8 BORING BAR RTW MVJNR164DNL1 BORING BAR RTW NA7A16-MTFNL3 BORING BAR KENNAMETAL NA9A16T-MTFNL3_A BORING BAR WALTER NA9A16T-MTFNL3_B BORING BAR WALTER ND4A16-CCLNL3_A BORING BAR KENNAMETAL ND4A16-CCLNL3_B BORING BAR KENNAMETAL NG1A16T-MTFNL3_A BORING BAR RTW NG1A16T-MTFNL3_B BORING BAR RTW NG1A16T-MTFNL3_C BORING BAR RTW NI2A16-MCLNL4 BORING BAR KENNAMETAL NI7A16-DCLNL4_A BORING BAR KENNAMETAL NI7A16-DCLNL4_B BORING BAR KENNAMETAL NI7A16-DCLNL4_C BORING BAR KENNAMETAL NK9A16T-MTFNL3_A BORING BAR RTW NK9A16T-MTFNL3_B BORING BAR RTW S16TMCLNR-4 BORING BAR DORIAN S16T-MCLNR-4 BORING BAR RTW S20TMTFNL3 BORING BAR RTW S20TMTFNL3A1002R1 BORING BAR S20TMTFNR3 BORING BAR RTW S20UMTFNL3_A BORING BAR S20UMTFNL3_B BORING BAR S20U-MTFNL-3 BORING BAR DORIAN S24MTFNR-3/a BORING BAR CARBOLOY S24MTFNR-3/b BORING BAR CARBOLOY S24MTFNR-3/c BORING BAR CARBOLOY S24UMTFNR3A0502R BORING BAR S24UMTFNR4 BORING BAR S24UMWLNL4 BORING BAR SIMCLNR164/a BORING BAR ANTECH SIMCLNR164/b BORING BAR ANTECH SIMTFNL16-3/a BORING BAR E&R SIMTFNL16-3/b BORING BAR E&R SIMTFNL16-3/c BORING BAR E&R SIMTFNL16-3/d BORING BAR E&R SIMTFNL16-3/e BORING BAR E&R SIMTFNL16-3/f BORING BAR E&R SIMTFNL16-3/g BORING BAR E&R SIMTFNL16-3/h BORING BAR E&R SIMTFNL16-3/I BORING BAR E&R SIMTFNL16-3/j BORING BAR E&R SIMTFNL16-3/k BORING BAR E&R SIMTFNR203 BORING BAR SIMTFNR-20-3 BORING BAR DAPRA SMCLNL164 BORING BAR WALTER

Contact me if in need of a particular item before it goes on Ebay. Tool Holders up tommorow.. Russ

"alphonso" wrote in message news:Xns980274B06FE56alphonso@130.133.1.4...

Reply to
Awesomewiz

Sorry for the crummy look of the list. BTW the extra -a, -b bit is because I am seperating his inventory and selling individually instead of a lot of

Reply to
Awesomewiz

I have customers in Michigan, that I don't have worry about. They ain't going to China, they ain't movin to New York, hell they could still be customers hundreds of years from now! They are landfills!

Gary H. Lucas

Reply to
Gary H. Lucas