Haas servo bar & irregular push length's ? New too Barfeeding

Hi,
Im maybe doing something wrong but am unsure. We have just aquired a haas TL25 with the Haas servo bar 300. The MC only came with 1 set of steel liners so I have made some up out
of Plastic for other size bars.The liners are a nice slide fit into the spindle and the retainer holds them in place 10mm gap between the last liner and the retainer.The bore of the liner is 1mm bigger than the Bar,The Bar Lengths are 1.1 Metre's I am setting the curnt comds part length + cutoff 18.5mm,Initial push 50mm,min clamping length 60
Then G105 Q4 Handle mode jogging the 2 1/2" bar through the chuck 50mm Closing the chuck Then G105 Q2
When I execute a G105 Q2 over and over should I be getting a regular push length now ?Or will this come into effect when running the programs because it's pushing 20mm then 13mm then 20mm then 13mm over n over ?
(SERVO BAR 300) M97 P8000 M05 M19 G105 I50. J18.5 K60. (I=INITAIL PUSH LENGTH) (J=PART LENGTH + PART OFF) (K=MIN CLAMP LENGTH) M01
Any Help / Advice much appreciated .
Thanks
Regards Mark

I don't have a haas but I did find this manual on the haascnc cite. Go down around page 20 or so.
http://www.haascnc.com/manual/getfile.asp?file_id'
Wes